課程名稱: 基礎物理（一）（含實驗） (FUNDAMENTALS OF PHYSICS I (WITH LAB)
授課教師姓名及職稱: Timothy P. Werhner, Professor
適合修習對象: Students need to get credits for business courses.
師生互動討論方式: Email, WeChat Group
1. Describe and explain how the principles of physics apply to physical situations and everyday applications.
2. Complete analytical problems involving the use of algebra and/or right-angle trigonometry applied to physical situations.
3. Demonstrate basic understanding and use of the various ways in which scientific information can be communicated (verbally, diagrammatically, graphically and/or mathematically).
週次1: (遠距教學)Introduction to Mechanics – Measurements and Vectors (Chapter 1); Describing Motion in One and Two Dimensions (Chapter 2); Falling Objects and Projectile Motion (Chapter 3); Introduction to Classical Mechanics (Chapter 4)
週次2: (遠距教學)Circular Motion, Angular Velocity and Acceleration (Chapter 5); Planetary Motion and Newton’s Law of Universal Gravitation (Chapter 5); Work and Energy – Kinetic and Potential Energy (Chapter 6)
週次3: (遠距教學)Conservative and Non-conservative Forces (Chapter 6); Momentum and Impulse (Chapter 7)
週次4: (遠距教學)Elastic and Inelastic Collisions (Chapter 7); Rotational Motion (Chapter 8); Objects in Equilibrium – Torque, Balance, and Center of Gravity (Chapter 8); Rotational Inertia and Conservation of Momentum (Chapter 8)
週次5: (遠距教學)Solids and Fluids – States of Matter, Density, and Pressure (Chapter 9); Fluids Dynamics and the Bernoulli’s Equation (Chapter 9)
- ☑ 提供線上課程主要及補充教材
- ☑ 提供線上非同步教學
- ☑ 有線上教師或線上助教
- ☑ 提供線上同步教學，次數：5次，總時數：5小時
- ☑ 個人資料
- ☑ 課程資訊
- ☑ 其他相關資料管理功能
- ☑ 最新消息發佈、瀏覽
- ☑ 教材內容設計、觀看、下載
- ☑ 成績系統管理及查詢
- ☑ 進行線上測驗、發佈
- ☑ 學習資訊
- ☑ 互動式學習設計(聊天室或討論區)
- ☑ 各種教學活動之功能呈現
- There will be a total of 750 points available during this semester. The breakdown of these points, as well as the grading scale, is shown below.
- 1. Tests - 500 points.
There will be five unit tests, each worth 100 points.
2. Homework - 100 points.
Weekly homework problems will be assigned and graded.
3. Labs – 50 points.
Labs will be assigned at the end of the each weekly unit and done online
4. Final Exam – 100 points.
The final is cumulative and required. If it is higher than any of the unit tests, it will replace that grade
- Feng Chia University defines academic misconduct as any act by a student that misrepresents the students’ own academic work or that compromises the academic work of another scholastic misconduct includes (but is not limited to) cheating on assignments or examinations; plagiarizing, i.e. misrepresenting as one’s own work any work done by another; submitting the same paper, or substantially similar papers, to meet the requirements of more than one course without the approval and consent of the instructors concerned; sabotaging another’s work within these general definitions, however, Instructors determine what constitutes academic misconduct in the courses they teach. Students found guilty of academic misconduct in any portion of the academic work face penalties ranging from lowering of their course grade to awarding a grade of F for the entire course.